What Does SABA Do?
Both from personal experience and that of our clients, SABA has knowledge of the pitfalls and problems a Scottish company has establishing in Houston. We have assembled a team of experts to help with these key topics:
- A company law attorney to advise on the best type of legal entity for the client.
- An immigration attorney to determine how to get UK personnel work permits
- A Back Office expert to advise on bookkeeping and HR matters
- A Payroll services expert to advise how payroll is done in the US
- A Bank Officer to give advice on fund transfers and company and personal credit
- An insurance expert for healthcare, liability, and other insurance matters
- A GlobalScot who has moved his own company for Aberdeen to Houston
What kind of companies has SABA helped?
It’s a wide range of companies, but most are associated with the oil industry so far.
- Project management software
- Offshore reporting automation
- Electrical distributers
- Oil service companies
- Valve distributor
- Construction Company
- Architectural Firm
How has SABA helped?
With the advice and connections to service providers that understand their problem and have experience solving them, SABA will typically save clients 3 to 6 months of start up time.
Typical areas are:
- Setup of US entity
- Office space
- Car lease / rental